Oconomowoc Coworking Spaces
A newly remodeled office building in downtown Oconomowoc, WI is offering shared desk space and conference room rental. People may choose to rent either coworking space by the hour, half-day, or full day(s).
The building is in the heart of Lake Country and is close to many downtown features including restaurants, lakes, and shopping. Access to free printers, copiers, coffee, water, common areas, and fridge are available.
Oconomowoc Conference Room for Rent
Majestic Commercial Properties, LLC is offering a shared coworking conference room in its newly remodeled space located in downtown Oconomowoc, WI. The commercial property is ideal for small business owners looking for manageable and affordable office space in the Lake Country area and downtown part of Oconomowoc.
Shared Desk for Rent
There is a large rental desk space available on the first floor close to the front entry. The desk area has lots of natural light and two large windows near it with views of downtown Oconomowoc and the old train depot. People who book this space will have access to common areas, printer/scanner/copier, shared fridge and public restrooms. They will also be able to use the conference room (when available) for up to one hour per day.
- Close to Oconomowoc’s restaurants, shopping centers, businesses, and other recreational activities
- Near Highways 16/67 and other major traffic ways
- High traffic area with lots of business exposure
- All utilities (excluding phone), networking, and internet are paid for and included with rental
- Shared kitchen space with new appliances
- Updated interior features include new flooring, paint, storage, and more
- Lots of natural light with multiple windows in majority of office suites
- Free access to shared work space for printers, scanners & paper
- Waiting areas for guests & clients with comfortable furniture
- Shared conference room with new table, chairs, and television that can be scheduled among tenants; includes free coffee and other refreshments
- Signage opportunities will be available in the front and rear of the office building
- 5 on-site parking spots available (unassigned) in the back of the building
- Off-Street parking available + municipal parking lot located directly across the street