Oconomowoc Coworking Desk For Rent
Newly remodeled office building in downtown Oconomowoc featuring a shared desk space that people can rent by the hour or use daily. The building features a shared conference room on the 1st floor, common areas on the 1st and 2nd floors, shared fridge, access to public printer/scanner/copier and 2 public restrooms on the 1st and 2nd floors.
The desk is located in the front of the building and has one large window near it, which brings in lots of natural light. There is wired internet near the desk as well as fast wireless internet throughout the building.
Short-Term Use Opportunity
This opportunity and shared desk is ideal for individuals who don’t want to get locked into a long-term lease, but need all the conveniences an office has to offer. While there are shared desks available in Milwaukee, there are very few that are available in the Lake Country Area and this close to downtown Oconomowoc, making this a convenient short-term opportunity. The building is usually quiet and serves businesses that have signed long-term leases. Moreover, there are common areas throughout should you need to conduct a more private meeting before using the desk.
- Fast wireless internet (up to 500 mps)
- Fast wired internet (up to 1 gig)
- Free use of printer, scanner and copier
- Free use of shared fridge to store meals, snacks, and drinks for meetings
- Front porch area to relax and enjoy the outdoors
- Close to downtown Oconomowoc, restaurants and shopping centers
- 5 available parking spots on-site with street parking nearby
- After hours parking allowed
- 1st floor lounge area to relax with clients
- Free coffee, water and pop available for guests
- Working HVAC systems
- Daily Rate: $50
- Hourly Rate: $15
- 1 Day +: Please call 262-205-1726
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Variant based on availability
- After Hours: Variant based on availability